Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekending: The one before Thanksgiving!

Another weekend in the books!


Friday...

Park time, a bit of grocery shopping, cookie baking, and the kids watched Looney Tunes while I did some house work.

Saturday...

An early start to participate in the GO FAR (Go Out For A Run) 5k.  Clearly my daughter is not a runner of any type.
A Starbucks run...
Lunch with my brother...
Did someone mention Christmas shopping?  I started and did well.  The kids went along with me and they did great.
Chicfila for dinner, yes!
Home to paint on canvas.

Sunday...

Kids to church with my mom!
Finished up all the Downton seasons (sad).
I did a thorough "go through" of the kitchen and then....

A little Christmas here and there!

Now we're at the start of a wonderful holiday week.  Yay!  I love Thanksgiving so much.  The blog will be semi busy so I hope you will check it out.

Hugs friends, I'm thankful for each and every one of you!

xo

5 comments:

  1. Your little girlie looks so cute ready for the run! A little Christmas here and there sounds simply fabulous!!! Hope your Thanksgiving week is off to a great start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was excited until it started!!!! Thank you for coming by 😁

      Delete
  2. I started xmas shopping too!! But of course there are those who start in January. Bitches. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between you and I....Christmas shopping before the last quarter of the year is wack. LOL. Xo friend!!!!

      Delete
  3. I also did a Starbucks run and tried an egg nog latte...Omg it was delish! Of course it had the most calories of all the lattes on the board!
    Hooray for a busy blog! I'll be stopping by daily! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!