Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fall Fashion #3: Florals

Alright, there is no sugar coating this.  I hate floral.  As one of my mom's friends used to say:  It looks like you've been rolling in your grandma's flower bed.  Yes, I agree and most of the time it is like grandma was rolling with you.

With fall's end quickly coming I'm wondering if this fad will continue or will also wilt away - get it?

Here are some floral finds I found while scouring the Internet for some floral I may not mind too much.

#fall #fashion cream skinnies, grey sweater and boots:
Add floral into an outfit by way of a scarf
Camila Coelho Black Booties Navy Turtleneck Floral Embroidery Skirt Fall Inspo:
A bold fun mini transforms this floral pattern from granny to grand!
"Cute Cute Cute Fall Outfit" by natihasi on Polyvore// brown bag / pink necklace:
A little floral under the cardigan never hurt anyone did it?





Are you a fan of floral?  How are you wearing them this fall?







3 comments:

  1. Omgosh I hate floral. Hahahaha. It's just not my personality at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first look! Florals are not my favorite, but I do like the right pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you being all fashion bloggery :) Love your selections!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!