Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's up Wednesday?

Monday I featured my 8 year old's birthday list.

Today I'm giving you a quick look at my 3 year old's list.

No, he didn't write out a list.  If he did that I'd be...well in shock because HELLO he is turning three.

Right now my little dude likes:

1.  Play Doh
2.  Legos
3.  Mickey Mouse
4.  Pretending to be a Super Hero
5.  Pretending to be a monster
6.  Books
7. Anything he can build with and anything with a motor

So I culminated this grouping of goodies....



A Mickey Mouse Play Doh set because it is two of his favorite things combined!
A wooden train set.  This kid loves some trains and like I said above anything with engines.
Spidey!  He likes to be a super hero and I think Spider Man fits him best right now (all that jumping!)
Wooden blocks - they are classic and fabulous!
Wipe Clean books - Last month I found out just how much he ADORES these books.  They are a great way for him to manipulate those basic writing and drawing skills too.

Then there's mom and dad's wish list for him....



What are your three year olds in to these days?


Waiting on...Wednesday link-up @ While I'm Waiting...



5 comments:

  1. Pretending to be a superhero is awesome.
    I still do that! #MarvelForever

    ReplyDelete
  2. His list is cute but I LOVE your list! Haha, good luck with the energy and college fund money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesy little game/award on the blog today and I nominated you! Play along if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have everything on your list x 2?haha I think that's an awesome round-up for your son. Kane would love all of those things!!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed that he wants to work on his letters! I can't get my son to sit for 5 minutes to complete a Kumon worksheet...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!