Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thinking Thursday

Here's my stream of consciousness....oh and I'm linked up with Joey




Today in my part of North Carolina it will be 81 degrees.  My thoughts are:  cool, no that is actually cool, COOL as in temperature wise.  Oh my gosh fall is like three weeks away.  I bet I don't get in the pool again until next year.  Damn.

South Carolina.  People are going to be like what the crap?  I just looked at the news on the TV screen and it had SC on it.  Naturally I am thinking South Carolina.  I really need to go visit Charleston again.  Royal lives in SC.  We should totally meet up when I go down there (not Charleston) and get food.  When am I going to Columbia?  Go Tigers!  No not my team.

I need to go shopping.  Birthday shopping again.  Justice, Dazzle Up, Charming Charlies.  Typical 8 year old places.  Oh fun...yeah fun, fun.  Pepping myself up obviously.  Maybe it will be my Saturday.



I read the 9th grade novel of the moment yesterday in class.  The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian. You should totally read it.  It is funny but also pulls your heart.

Sonic tonight.  50cent corn dogs.  Yay not having to cook dinner.

Yay bestie alert she's coming on Sunday to the birthday party with her littles.  Yay!  So excited!  I hope we can tentatively plan our craft night.

Our zoo is getting more gorillas!  They are so awesome.  We were there this week and one gorilla was laid up beside the viewing window, two feet in one hand and the other hand cleaning her face.  She could care less 30 people were oggling her.



I do not like monkeys though.

Dress or pants today?  I love that dress but I'm leaning towards the pants.  They're white.  I follow the Labor Day rule and I better wear white pants while I can.

I watched  Below Deck last night and was broken hearted that Chef Ben has been replaced.  However, at the end of the show in the teasers it looks like he is coming back.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Fridays and weekends mean something again.  Over the summer they didn't mean too much to me but now they are awesome sauce again.  Maybe we'll get to sleep til 7:45AM!  Haha pathetic right?



Oh crap....This Weekend in North Carolina will be up later.

That's my random thoughts for Thursday.












4 comments:

  1. I love love love Below Deck - I feel for you on Chef Ben not being there full time but I'm really glad that Eddie is there. Can't wait to see what happens this season!

    Stopping by from Kristin's link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Sonic has corn dogs? And for only .50?! I don't like corn dogs but I would for $.50 lol. Yay for BFF & craft night!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my coworkers is teaching the Sherman Alexie book this year. I need to read it!! Yes... the weather always cools off as soon as we're back to school!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!