Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Recap

Good Saturday.  My coffee is tasting extra strong and great this Saturday morning.  I was hoping to get another hour of sleep in but tis life.

Here's the recap of the week on the blog...



It all started on Sunday with {Let's Eat}  - Our menu plan for the week that included breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.  I hope it helps you fill in some menu gaps as you make that grocery list and meal plan for yourself or family as well.

{Monday, May I} and some mommy mush made up the post for the first day of the work week, school, and little dude's actual birthday!

{Tuesday is still Tasty} even though I have a new Sunday post also talking all things food!  This week I shared all about my favorite food and later in the week I learned that Friday is National Burger Day, shut up!  I didn't get a burger on Friday :(

Also on Tuesday I shared the love of the {Sisterhood of Blogging} and answered three sets of questions.  It was a cool get to know me kind of thing.



Wednesday was the most LOVED post of the week.  I shared {That time I watched 20 minutes of a movie}  Nikki Sparks fans didn't care much for the post but that is OK.  I still love them, each and every one.

This week was time for another edition of {What's Up Wednesday}  Of course after writing and publishing this post a lot changed.  Ya gotta roll with the punches.

Those {random thoughts} spewed out on Thursday.  I realize the magnitude of those poetic words - spewed out - ahhhh take me away Thoreau.

And then God made Friday and gave us a big fat {High Five} for making it through a big week.

Now we're at the weekend and I want to soak in every single second.  My to-do list is very long but I think I can manage it!

Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow with Let's Eat!

xo








3 comments:

  1. Love these recaps!! Loved your Nicholas Sparks Post! HA!! And of course all the answers to your Q's! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekends going well so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! Try to pencil some rest into that to do list!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!