Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Blogger Sisterhood Award x3



I received a few noms for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers.  Thank you so much for those noms ladies, you are so sweet and I'm so glad we are feverishly reading each other's blogs.

At first I wasn't going to participate but while drinking my coffee and getting another email on it I decided to do it.  I'm using the questions Ashley sent me.

1.)  What is your favourite beauty tip?
Wash your face every night.  Exfoliate weekly!
2.)  What is your ideal Saturday?
Sleeping in until 8:30, a lazy breakfast, and then off to adventure for the day, finalizing the day with dinner with friends and drinks!
3.)  Who would you take with you if you were a contestant on "The Amazing Race"?
I cannot answer this because <gasp> I do not watch it.
4.)  If you could have any "superpower", what would it be?
The power to go invisible!
5.)  If you could rid the world of one fashion trend, which trend would you choose?
Two words:  Acid Wash
6.)  Do prefer cooking or baking? (Or neither?)
Cooking.  I don't bake things pretty!
7.)  What is your favourite junk food?
I would say Snickers but that's totally healthy right?
8.)  What is your favourite song to belt out in the car?
This may make you gag but I love some T Swift - old school hits when she was pop I mean country or new school hits when she's pop I mean rap.
9.)  What is your biggest pet peeve at the grocery store?
Using food stamps to buy your buggy of junk food and then pulling out a Ben to pay for your booze and smokes.
10.)  What motivated you to start blogging?
A few things including my love to write and keeping up with my life via this cool platform.

Alright the Q's from Katie


How has blogging enhanced your life?
Well I absolutely love the friends I have made through blogging and I adore getting to do what I love....write!
What's your favorite guilty pleasure show?
Anything Bravo.
What are you reading now?
Sadly, nothing.
What are three things you can't live without?
My phone, my family, coffee.
Morning Person or Night Owl?
Generally morning person but I'm finding often I'm also a night owl.
What season do you think is easiest to dress for?
Summer - tanks and shorts baby!
Have you ever done anything that's taken you out of your comfort zone?  If so, what?
Yes it was called college.  Then it was called being a mom.
Where is your favorite place to visit?
Asheville, NC or the coast.
What genre of music is your favorite and why? 
I listen to way more country these days.  I don't know because it is so popish or because its got a smooth R&B back beat?
What would your perfect day entail?
See the question set above!

And from Claire!
1.  How did you decide on a blog name?
My nickname in school was Brownie (from my last name Brown).

2.  What tip would you offer new bloggers?
I still feel new so I don't think I have any tips other than REPLY to comments and if they are no-reply then go visit their page!

3.  What was your dream job growing up?
Journalist.  Yeah I epic failed on that attempt and got a crap degree instead.

4.  What would you love to get paid to do now?
Blog LOL ---- or be a Kardashian.  Well not be one but get paid to just drive around, eat, and whatever.

5.  What is your favorite season?
Summer....but I admit that I enjoy spring & fall too. I hate winter.

6.  What is your favorite summer outfit
See the question set before this.

7.  What is your favorite summer drink?
White wine, or a rum based concoction.

8.  Favorite summer memory?
Beach trips for sure!

9.  Who would play you in a movie about yourself?
Hmmm....good question.  I think we all love Reese.

10.  What is your favorite tip for balancing all the "in betweens" in your life?
Realizing I'm not in control and giving it over to God to handle.  He's the Captain I'm the ship.

If you haven't been nominated for this challenge....I nominate you.

xo









3 comments:

  1. Is acid wash still a thing? That was so 80s. Or like Kelly Kapowski!
    Do you watch RHOBH? It's my guilty pleasure. Well one of them! I've got to start a guilty pleasure series on my blog...I have some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah that wash is STILL around....TOO LIVE AND TOO NOT WELL. Yeah RHOBH is one of my faves. Gonna check that part of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers!! I'm having a great time reading other bloggers questions too!! So many creative ones! I HATE WINTER TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!