Monday, August 24, 2015

A Big Pile of Mush; Monday, May I?

Do you want to hear the mush first or the May I?

Mush, right?

OK here goes it....


My son turns three today.  Three years old and I'm like wha-whaaaaat?  Time is an evil hag I tell you.  We are celebrating his birthday (yesterday), today, and during the upcoming weekend.  He'll get his own post later but I just had to throw this one on out there.  I mean its kind of a big deal to me.

Second - well my first baby is starting second grade today. Time is an evil, ruthless, hag.  I remember when that baby was turning three.  I blinked, yes I admit, I blinked and now she's entering second grade.  Oh and in a week and a half she'll be eight years old.

I'm all to mush.

Happy first day of school.  Mommy needs a little vodka to chill out.

Yeah, I said it.  No, it won't happen.  I'll just have a glass of cabernet after everyone is in bed and bawl.  Just leave me alone I can handle it. Bahahaha.

***

So it is MONDAY!  That means....




Monday, May I?

I have more than three goals this week but whatever.

1.  Clean out our vehicles.  Look, summer is over and they need a good cleaning.  Carting around two kids for 9 weeks can really make your car smell funny and have weird things in the interior.  Now is the time to get it in good shape again.

2.  Go to the library alone.  This shouldn't be difficult, ha that's what she said, right?

3.  Pound the pavement.  

I.can.do.this.

So I'm asking, do you have any mush?  Do you have any goals this week?  Is your car disgusting?  Make me feel better, will you?











6 comments:

  1. Vodka for mommy!!
    Hope you have a great week girl.
    If you get some godiva white chocolate liquor (or the regular chocolate) and vanilla STOLI vodka, you can make your own chocolate martini. It's really good! Try it! But the vanilla stoli is the KEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to clean out my car and I don't even have the excuse of carting around two kids! Happy birthday to your baby. Celebrate him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl... just wait. My "baby" began his senior year of high school today. Say WHAAAAA? Yep. I think this might mean I'm officially old! I'm trying not to think about it too much.
    My car could also use a good cleaning out. And if I don't get to the library today I'm gonna have a ginormous late fee tomorrow. So... I should get outta here!
    Good luck this week!

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://queenbsbusywork.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No mush, exactly, but I keep looking at the pics of my girls that the ex sent me. They're off to Kindergarten this year and so excited. I look at them in their little uniforms and ask myself "how on earth did they get so BIG???"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not looking forward to Back to School and yet strangely I am! If that makes any sense at all!! And I too will be drinking heavily!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!