Sunday, August 2, 2015

Monday, May I?

First full week of August babies....let's kick some tail together shall we?

First off, let's see how I did with last week's set of goals.



1.  Go to the bookstore, with the kids, it is called a field trip.  Get the Dobson book.
OK - so I did this.  We went to Lifeway and the book was there but guess what....the book is cheaper on Amazon.  So I did go to the store with the kids but we did not get said book.  Hello Amazon, thanks for being cheap!

2.  Attach the tags to the clothes I tagged...or made tags for and put on hangers.
I did not attach the tags because I sold nearly every single girl's size 7/8 piece.  I purchased the safety pins for the little boy 3T clothing.  It isn't a goal this week.

3.  Pray for some direction on a couple things going on in my life that I'm lost over.  We all have them but right now I have two that are burning my brain up.  
Did it.  Done it.  Still doing it.  Of course the direction is coming to me slowly because God is pretty remarkable.    He threw a few more things on my plate but I am done with stressing over it.  I gave it back to him and said, please fix it.  He said He'd let me know when its ready for me again.  God's cool like that.  You should chat with him.

4.  12 mile goal for pavement pounding this week.  I can do it, right?
How about 14.26 miles?  Yay a little happy about that one!  

Now about this week....

1.  Call the real estate place about our vacation rental.  I'm nervous because prior to last month the place we rented was through an individual.  I'm sure there are going to be some changes in places now that its a new owner.  Boo!

2.  Get my exercise in.  This week is going to be a little different and yet another adjustment week for us all.  I hope I can still make time to get my sweat on.

3.  Make doctors appointments for all of us.  It is physical time and well child time.  

Alright, its your turn!  What goals do you have for the week?

xo








2 comments:

  1. I find the Amazon is always cheaper with books too!! But I still love visiting the bookstore...and these days the library!!! And yay on your goals!! Praying for you girl!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!