Saturday, August 8, 2015

Recaps & Stuff

Everyday is the weekend during the summer, but this is going to be an especially good one! 😊
Hey weekend, so glad you made it over.  I hope all you friends and readers are enjoying a nice cup of coffee as you read this and get ready for your day.  Or maybe its glass o' wine time as you wait around for whatever you're getting into.

I wanted to high light a few things on the blog and blogs this week :)

It truly is back to school time in blog land.  I am holding strong to last week's post and not going there....yet.  I'll link you up to some good Back To School posts in about 10 days ok?

This week on the blog I posted the normal weekly stuff like....

15 Simple Moves That Will Change Your Career #refinery29  http://www.refinery29.com/work-life-productivity-tips#slide1  1. Get specific about your goals and keep them visible.  Julie got into the business after realizing how chaotic her own life was. "It was chaos. I always lost things, and I lived out of piles — it was just a mess." But, when her daughter was born, she realized, "'I can do this to myself, but I can’t do it to another human being.'" That's the crux of her No. 1 tip: Always ...

My goals for the week --- Spoiler alert I only completed one goal.  Hey, you win some you lose some.  This week has been a transition week for our family so it threw me for a loop.

Sadly enough....I missed BFF Day but I made up for it in a post and then got up with her later in the week.

For Tasty Tuesday I left\ behind my healthier shares for some brutally delicious and horrible for you ones...you should devour that.



My favorite post of the week was on Around The Home (check it!)

North Carolina Typographic Print. There's No Place Like NC. There's No Place Like Home For Carolina Girls. North Carolina Art. Light Blue.

Every week I post a What's Going on in North Carolina post.  I try to high light little and big events around the state.  Let me help you plan your weekend adventure, tune in next week (maybe, we'll talk about that later.)

Katie tagged me on the Blogger Quote Challenge, I did post number one for that bad boy this week.


And finally I closed out the week by being the featured blogger for High Five For Friday.  That was so awesome!  Talkin' about making a girl feel good!

****
fashionandfeathers.com A blogger friend you should check out is Claire @ Fashion & Feathers.  Another NC blogger Claire is fabulous and currently she is preggers with her first baby!  I love Claire's posts on just about everything under the sun.  She's fabulous.

****

Finally - I'm taking a little blogcation for the next week.  There will be three posts out for the week (MTW). I want to soak in this summer before it is a fleeting memory.  The Facebook Page, Twitter, Google+, and blog will be a little quiet.

I'll miss ya'll!

But join me on Instagram (@abrownieworld).














3 comments:

  1. So glad we could feature you this week on H54F!! I'm so glad to get to know another NC blogger :) My week wasn't the greatest for accomplishing goals too... but hey! Some weeks are amazing productive, and some weeks aren't. Such is life! Hope you enjoy your blogging vacation :)

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!