Friday, August 14, 2015

5 Thoughts

Hi loves - I wasn't going to post today because I am on vacation but I'm addicted.  Yes, addicted to my Friday Five.  I simply have been scrolling through blog posts this morning going - geez I miss doing five!!!

So here are my very simple five for this week....very simple because I'm in paradise and should not for any reason in this world be blogging right now...



1.  I could live here.
Actually I couldn't.  Seriously.  Alright, yes I could.  Maybe.  First, it costs way too damn much to survive here (real estate anyone) and second it is just so laid back and I could cruise on my cruiser all day and get sun and swim and smile and fish.  Wait a second.  If I lived here I would have to get a job here.  Then....um.  I could maybe possibly live here, maybe.

Image result for i should wear a bikini not you

2.  Why won't I wear a bikini?
I guess because I'm like mortified someone would look at me and not see the girl I was before babies.  However, I don't look that bad especially after you see extremely XXXXXXXXXL women sporting string bikinis.  I am too critical over myself.  No doubt.

Image result for in the ocean all the time funny


3.  Sharks are ridiculous.
But people who spread rumors about sharks being spotted are even more so.  Yesterday we were all out of the water due to two sharks being seen by plane.  Ummm no one saw these planes.  Goober.

Image result for i hate lowes foods

4.  I hate Lowes Foods.
Seriously, it is a total rip off.  If you're in NC or SC stay away from that place.  Find a Food Lion or Harris Teeter.  Lowes Foods needs to be out of business - and I don't care if they're from my hometown.



5.  I have never spent this much time in the ocean.
Thanks to having kids I'm in the water ALL THE TIME and never catching rays on my towel with my book....never.  But I'm not complaining because my kids are way more fun than those sitting on the beach complaining about heat and sand and summer.

That's my five hot stuff.

<3 you all.









5 comments:

  1. Food Lion and Harris Teeter!! Those are are go-to's when we're in NC!! Hope you are having a fabulous week at the beach. Making me miss my weeks there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you popped back during your vacation :) And glad you're having fun! I'm with you - I don't wear bikinis just because I don't feel comfortable! Plus, they don't make good ones for running and chasing kiddos it seems. Hope you enjoy the last bit of vacay!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're having fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bikinis - yes! I would wear one, if I could somehow master the art of sucking in WHILE I'm leaning over or sitting down doubled over scooping sand for a castle. Until then, though, it's tankinis for me. (I HATE tankinis--the last thing I want when I'm hot is a layer of clothing flopping around on my stomach.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!