Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello September & Fantasy Football?

FunSubstance.com - Endless Entertainment & Humor
Via

Welcome September!  I hope you guys had a good Labor Day Weekend.  I did.  However, I didn't snap any pictures over the weekend to remember it by (unless you count the picture of my questionable drink on Sunday via my Twitter feed).

We did not have any spectacular sending-summer-out-with-a-bang events.  Seriously, ya'll, I'm in North Carolina so summer will be here for a few more weeks or months.

While everyone & their mama is shouting from the rooftops 'Welcome Fall!' & sipping on their Pumpkin Spice Lattes in their cute layered clothing, I'm over here trying not to die from a heat stroke.
Via

I did enjoy my husband being home for three days in a row.  I also enjoyed staring at mullets during breakfast at Hardees on Sunday. It was awesome getting a pumpkin spice coffee at Dunkin Donuts on Friday (though as I type this the current temperature is six degrees cooler than hell). 

Oh and I enjoyed going to my first fantasy football draft.

Say what?  Say what?:P
Via

Come again?  

Yeah that's what I'd be saying if I was reading that on a blog.

I would wear this button and get a custom shirt with bling so I could wear it multiple times during the season.:) I need this is grey And crimson!!
Via

On Sunday I went with my husband to his second fantasy football draft of the weekend.  Normally, he's apart of one douchey group made up of a load of losers.  (Did I just get real?  Oh yes I did!)  This year he decided to do two different leagues.  

Since I'm back to being a SAHM the idea of going to sit around a group of grown ups (ok yeah semi grown ups.. they are dudes) and eating some good food and having some adult beverages sounded way too appealing.

I thought I'd just read blogs, and watch the bar television, and day dream.

Haha!
Via

I ended up researching wide receivers, defenses, quarter backs, kickers....ok you get my drift all on my little LG phone.

Shut the front door.

Its true.

I think I may even enjoy watching football now that I helped make some picks for my husband's team.  (C'mon P Rivers do it to it!)

this girl.
Via



Bring on the cooler weather and good fall beer and good food I'm ready for fall now!

How about you, girl?

I will be back tomorrow with a recipe....sorry these holiday weeks just mess me all up!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!