Monday, September 29, 2014

What I Want: Fall Fashion

Seasons have changed and we're all WELL aware of that!  Even though we've hit a rough patch I can still be human and go ga ga over fall fashion and dream of adding to my closet a little at a time.  (Of course adding to my closet these days means something totally different since said closet is ummm....well you know.)

1.  Over sized sweater cardigan

Oversized Cardigan and Jeans

I'm cold natured.  That's new to me because all my life I was hot natured and then around 25/26 I started freezing easily.  I enjoy my NorthFace pullover but sometimes I want something a bit more feminine.  Plus these pieces are ever so versatile from fall to winter to early spring!

2.  Bangles

Charms on multiple colorful bracelets on gold and bronze metals turquoise agate coral giving off a boho chic summery vibe Harmony round stamped charm from Tim Holtz collection in penny colored copper

I love bracelets.  I have a small collection and unfortunately rarely wear them now.  Well...as of this point in my life I have began rarely wearing them.  I really like to stack bangle bracelets but I would like to have some new pieces to add to what I have.  The cool part about bangles is you can get some really fun ones for dirt cheap.  They are great for fall too...the golds and muted silvers look great.

3.  Watch

watches, women's accessories, women : Target

I love cheap watches. I have always had nice watches that are expensive but a few years ago I started buying knock off watches at Target and Walmart for $5-$10 and they lasted!  I normally wear a watch every day.  Since we had to get out of our house I left sans a watch.  Do you know how annoying it is to look at a bare wrist over and over?  Furthermore, can I tell you how much I hate pulling out my phone to check the time and getting side tracked by a FB or Twitter or Email alert?  Seriously!  So I like a tortoise shell/gold look this fall.  Turns out that one you are looking at is at Target.

4.  Scarves

Sweater, Scarf, and Boots - Peacock for Fall, created by amy-phelps on Polyvore

This whole outfit really.  But I love that scarf.  Last year my students gave me a few scarves at the end of the year.  I loved them!  So this fall I have really been into wearing the few I have.  You cannot go wrong with a good scarf collection.  Its truly a fashion must have!  Here's the deal, if you're like me you have a lot of plain jane shirts...throw a scarf with that bad boy and you're refreshed and adorable.

5.  Pants

*Danskin Now* Women's Power Performance Bootcut Pants at Walmart.. the BEST yoga pants ever.. No joke!! & only $14.96!

See these?  These are the elusive Danskin Now Black Bootcut Workout pants.  I love them.  I have a pair that I had to part with because I wore them until they started turning white.  Not kidding.  They are at Walmart.  I call them elusive because Walmart decided to clearance them without telling me and now I cannot seem to find them anywhere in a medium.  I can find XS and I can find XXL but no M's anywhere.  This disturbs me.  These are my go to pants for days when I have errands and chilly evenings when I pound pavement.  Be still my heart for one day we will meet again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!