Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Recap: I still live with my mom.

Hey ya'll.  How was your weekend?

Ours was great!  I think my new tag line is...


Friday was gymnastics and crock pot chicken verde.
 

Saturday was little league football (they lost), a church bazaar (bought nothing), and a happy birthday party for my college bestie's little man (he turned three).

Saturday night was free time for me and the hubby!  My mom watched the kids so we could go out for a little while.  We hit up a local establishment and enjoyed live music and good times with great friends.  I don't think I had laughed that much in weeks!

Sunday was greeted by a sinus headache from the pits of the southernmost place....yes Florida.

The Diva went to church with the g-parents and we slowly cleaned up and took the doggy for a stroll at the Tanglewood then followed that up with a Walmart run.  We closed the day out with dinner at my dad's and then I graded some papers for my mom.  Zzzzz...

It was a great weekend.

I hope yours was too!  Here's to an eventful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!