Saturday, September 13, 2014

An Etsy Release!

Let's just go to la la land and see what Etsy is offering for fall.  

metal pumpkin mason jar pumpkin ball jar pumpkin jar lid
Via Etsy

I love this for the shear reason its canning supplies!  This would be PERFECT in so many homes I've been in around my part of North Carolina.  Fabulous ya'll.
Vintage Large  Distressed White Wall Mirror
Via Etsy

Just last weekend, my husband and I were falling in love with vintage mirrors and mantels. I really like this gorgeous mirror found on Etsy this morning.  I have a huge spot in my design heart for vintage pieces!

Assymetric Silver Bird Necklace, Sparrow Necklace, Bird Lariat Silver Branch Jewelry Bird Jewelry pendant beadwork bib strand statement eco
Via Etsy
Ok guys....this just makes me happy!  Tiny bird necklace!!!!

Don't Worry Beyoncé Shirt Sweater Beyonce R&B Shirts Women Grey Sweatshirt T-Shirt Unisex Jumper Size S M L
Via Etsy

I just had to share this...it made me laugh!

good morning bib | 2 eggs
Via Etsy

I am done with babies.  However, this is a cute bib!  I would wear this myself I think!!!

3 Natural Linen Eco Friendly Storage Basket, Storage Bin, Linen Sack storage basket, Recycle Storage Basket
Via Etsy

This is awesome.  I like how its earth friendly and trendy all at the same time.

Red Barn Photography - landscape country picture, dark storm clouds, fall farm decor
Via Etsy

Saving the best for last.  I love this shot.  It reminds me of where I come from and the simplicity of life yet reminding me of the hardships. Man I love this more than anything.















2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I want them all! (plus one more baby for the bib) ;p
    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!