Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Take Me Away Tuesday



Since I am not really cooking right now {but will be soon} I decided to change up my Tuesdays to a hodge podge of whatever.

You like a hodge podge of whatever right?

I thought you did.

The weather report for this, the last of summer and first of fall, is looking nice.  The 80's to kick off the week and the low 70's to finish it off.  If I dressed the year that coincided with the number of the weather highs for the upcoming days  I'd look something like this:

Via
Tuesday -    Yeah that's Cyndi Lauper, my childhood role model.  I'm not even lying.  I wanted to be her.

Via
Wednesday -   Perfect I was hoping to look like a hot floral mess when I'm hanging with my crew.

Via
Thursday -   I'm really hoping Amy G can pull this look together for us...I mean she could knit it right?

Via
Friday -   only in my dreams....My goal is all of this.  ALL OF IT! Camo on the couch baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!