Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The BIG Move: She's Moved!

We woke up early.

I let the Diva hang out for a while to watch the move.

Standing in the new spot of her old room.  When we move back in she'll have a new room and where she is standing will be the new master.


At 10:50 she decided she needed to go on to school.  Let's face it she was afraid she'd miss lunch time!

The house was finished in 1939....if they could see it in 2014....wow.  I bet they never would have guessed that this thing would one day be on the back of a Mack Truck being moved.


Today around 11:30 AM the house landed on her new resting spot. 

Bad picture but you know I'll have another one soon.
I was overwhelmed more than I thought with this whole shebang.  My nerves got the best of me prior to the last picture and I became pretty sick (ewww both ends TMI).
A blessing it is to have it moved.  Unfortunately, this is just the first step in many, many more ahead.  I am thankful to my family that have helped us out for this first step both financially, professionally, and by giving us a place stay.

My heart is very heavy today.  Thank you for your prayers and thoughts and kind words.

See ya tomorrow with a FUN post.






2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!