Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites/5

Momfessionals
My most favorite link up with the cutest ever adult in ruffles...just sayin'!


And here we go....!




1.  I'm taking life one day at a time but thanks to things like Pinterest I'm looking for ideas for my future.  Since its fall is a knockin' I like this....


Fall hutch decor.  I should be able to do this with all my wedding decorations!
Of course I do not have a hutch...

2.  The blog was published in an eNewspaper this week.  That made my heart happy.  I was also delighted to see a friend shared my page on Facebook.  Its the little things.  Having a positive impact on anyone is joy to me.
3.  Though I'm not shopping any time soon I love this look...I'm a vest girl.

You could get the sweater-vest in any color and have a great look!
Maybe I'll win the lottery and be able to pay for everything then buy this outfit....dreaming.

4.  The weekend ahead is going to be fun.  I need it, the kids need it, its more for the kids than anyone else.  Saturday we're going to my daughter's elementary school's football team's game.  That's a mouthful!!!  Then we're going with some great friends to a kid's festival at a local church and later in the evening we're headed to Wilkesboro, NC for my college bestie's little guy's 3rd birthday!  I cannot believe L will be 3 I remember getting the call he was born like it was yesterday.  I was in the bathroom at my then job at a local hospital!!!  Funny stuff.  Maybe if the kids crash and my mom is cool we can sneak by and say happy birthday to our friend Audra who is celebrating her birthday this weekend.

5.  Last, the foundation of everything.

1 Thessalonians 3:7
No matter where you are in your life He is with you....fear has no place guys!!!


Have a beautiful weekend!




1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!