Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pictures speak louder than our words....

This is what we're dealing with:

I don't have my computer up and running so these pictures are not watermarked.  If you want to steal them then you're one sick puppy.



 

I've been hoping to find employment since mid August and I guess the silver lining is that I didn't have to worry about punching into work so I could start handling the business side of the damage.

Our adjuster is coming in from Atlanta today and we'll be busy with learning what our next steps are.  He did give the go ahead to support the house to help prevent further damage.

Yesterday was spent cleaning out the fridge and freezer and gathering up the rest of the clothes.  Wouldn't you know the morning the Diva goes back to school it would be cool?  Glad I packed those jackets!

I also spent time organizing our stuff in my mom's house.  That's no easy task since her house is relatively small!  I talked with many people and took loads of pictures for insurance (and the blog too...inquiring minds want to know).  Speaking of inquiring minds...can you guess how many people just pulled in our driveway on Sunday or nearly drove through our yards because of rubbernecking?  Holy cow!

I am so grateful to all who have given us loads of support.  You really find out who is there for you in times of  hardship.  We are beyond blessed!

Please continue to lift us up in prayer.  



3 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!