Saturday, September 20, 2014

The BIG Move Week 2: More Photos


A lot of progress was made on the house this week.  Of course its all a snail's pace because moving a house is kind of a big undertaking.  These pictures were taken on Thursday.  By Friday the house was sitting totally off the foundation and strictly on the beams.  More pictures will come later.



Now the house is totally detached from any remaining foundation. 


I'm not kidding when I tell you we have a pile of dirt and brick nearly all the way around the house!

In all the dirt and a mess...My August Gardenia blooms.





2 comments:

  1. That looks like quite the task! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - happy weekend!

    Darcy @ Success is Reason Enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting....quite a task indeed. More pictures posted today!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!