Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday?!?!?!

And just like that the first month of 2016 vanished.

Here's the monthly update...




1.  What are we eating this week?

Check out my Monday post - every Monday I share the menu with you!  I'm not very excited about eating.  I know this is weird but I'm not much into comfort food.  I have some strange issues I am aware.  For example:  I do not like mac n cheese. 

2.  What I am reminiscing about?



Last summer - I'm so ready to get in the water!  On Sunday we were at Dick's Sporting Goods and we looked at kayaks because the hubs and I enjoy doing that together.  We may buy a tandem for our summers.  That just excites me to no end!

3.  What I'm loving?

Fitness motivation - Inspirational quotes to keep you going at the gym. This is so true!:

I have an addictive type of personality.  No, I'm not addicted to bad things but I am addicted to moving about and sweating and reaching goals.  I love this about myself.  Give me a goal and watch me meet it - may be a little slow and have some roadblocks but I will meet it.

4.  What we've been up to?

Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day – 18 Pics:

Well that whole winter weather event took some of our attention.
I've been maintaining the hacienda, getting the winter off of me, raising kids which means going a little crazier each day... ya know the regular.
The kids have been full of energy and chatter.
Pretty normal.

5.  What I'm dreading?



The yearly feel up next week.  I really don't care about it but the older I get the more I'm like ewww speculum.

6.  What I'm working on?

This was sooooo me when I was little, camped out on the couch watching Mighty Morhpin Power Rangers with my bucket of cheese puffs.....:
I'm a cheese ball....

Being a better me in 2016.
That is so freaking cheesey.  Really though I am working on being a much better 34 year old than I should care about.  This is where you say damn she's vain or damn she's going to have a bad midlife crisis in a few years.

7.  What I'm excited about?

This cute floral and chalkboard "Hello, Spring!" printable is a great way to welcome the new season! Spring can't come soon enough!:

Spring.  I mean duh, y'all.  I hate winter and spring is just a happy time for me.  Someone emailed me and said I shouldn't hate winter the way I do and I probably have SAD and I was like yeah you're probably right, Sherlock.  Now go get on a real case.
Sometimes I am a little mean girl.

8.  What I'm Watching & Reading?

Sorry, but we're all out of sugarcoating. From the creator of Sex and the City, watch the show that has critics and fans addicted. Younger stars Hilary Duff, Sutton Foster, Nico Tortorella and Debi Mazar. New episodes Wednesdays at 10/9C on TV Land. Click here to watch a preview!:

Watching:
Making of a Murderer
Younger
Fixer Upper
The Middle
The Goldbergs

Can I say that Making is the tv show that captivates me because it is so ambiguous how corrupt that sheriff's department is.  My husband gets so pissed off at it he walks away and says, I'm done.  Of course thirty minutes later he's ready to watch it again.

Reading:
I just finished The Three Miss. Margarets.
This is a pretty good book based in Georgia (from the 1920's to present-ish day) and has a little crime mystery going on.  I think if you like Mary Kay Andrews you may like this book - it is missing the comedy that Andrews throws in her books.  I was led to believe this book had more comedy to it but I never was able to find it.

If any of you would like to read it I will mail it.  Just let me know in comments.  First come, first serve.

Now on to:
Shopaholic To The Rescue
I am a HUGE fan of the Shopaholic series.  I look forward to finishing this up over the weekend.

What I'm listening to?

Cue to ridiculousness slash cheeseball button....


I turn up the Bieber when he comes on.  Currently, this one has me smiling as I'm sweating.  I'm really just listening to whatever comes on Amazon when I press play.  Nothing in particular over here, bless it.

What I'm wearing?


Non Snow Days:
Work out clothes, sorry-not-sorry.

Snow Days:
Leggings and long sweatshirts
Pallazzo pants and long sleeve t-shirts.

SO freaking boring but comfy.

What I'm doing this weekend?


No freaking clue.  Probably swimming and crafting with the kids.  I had some invites to some fun stuff but had to decline and cancel due to changes to the schedule.  Tis life!  Make the most of it :)









6 comments:

  1. I sooooo love the Biebs!! You're already pretty darn great but it's ok to feel like you wanna do better!! Too funny, Sophia Kinsella is one of my favs and I so want the new shopaholic book! Fun post and Happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopaholic to the Rescue is pretty good. I'm halfway through it now. You are just plain out sweet as can be! I hope your day is fabulous. xoxox Amanda

      Delete
  2. PLEASE tell me that's your kid with the giant jar of cheese-balls. That's one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that pap rap. Best thing I have seen in a long time!
    Shoes to Shiraz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I saw that and was like - yep gotta share! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!