Friday, January 22, 2016

H54F Snowpacolypse 2016?

This week - Oh and I'm linked up with Katie and I also joined the 366 project this week at Lola & Lane.
Cup
Lola & Lane

A mug for when you're exhausted by this mom gig.:

Started with a holiday on Monday.  The kids were home.  It was crazy.  I realize I am a monster who goes insane without schedule/routine/etc.  I was missing them going to school.  Seriously.

someday-i-will-be-skinny: fitxcakes: bundleofthickness: I’m going all in!! Who’s with me? I am! My schedule is bawse this month. All about lifting heavy and running. YES:

Then I restarted my YMCA membership on Tuesday.  I was so proud of myself.  Got in a total of five miles between doing that old lady stand up straight, hips in line, power walk and then doing the eliptical and stair climber.  I have some goals.  I'm getting older, I need those goals to be MET!



Wednesday was a fun Target run day.  I scored some fabulous finds including some of those comfy palazzo pants, a coffee t-shirt (seemed fitting given my addiction) and a $7 sweater.  Considering the forecast I needed the sweater.  Another work out during the flurry rush we had that afternoon and then home to veg out.




It feels so good to have hair all one color family!  Thursday I got my roots did.  Got to get those gray strands in the place they belong - hidden!  My pre-storm shopping cart was filled afterwards - how does this sound?  My items:  avocados, lemons, chocolate chips, oatmeal, tea bags.  The hubby's items - beer, chips, dip for said chips, and soda.  Oh to be a man.  I snagged Redbook since my girl crush - Hillary Duff - was on the cover.  Have I told you that Younger is yet again my most favorite show!  And the best news?  It just started season two and has already been slated for a season three!!!

This is me.  My medical problems have turned me into pretty much of a "recluse," and my trash does go out more often than I do.:

And here we are at Friday.  I'm sad to report that my bestie date was cancelled due to the forecast.  I'm hoping that March will bring us together again.  My hubby date night stands in the balance right now as we await to see what happens with the weather.  If we get this unheard of amount of snow for my area of NC then it will be postponed - sad face.  Oh well, let's just batten down the hatches and see what happens and think happy spring thoughts!

How was your week, friend?  I hope well!  Stay warm and dry this weekend.  Tomorrow there will be a happy little recap of the week on the blog up.

xoxo -













3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope the weather treats you well, so sorry your beastie date got cancelled!! Too funny about your shopping cart and way to go on your workouts!! You're killing it!!!! Happy weekend sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you with your workouts, and sorry your bestie date got cancelled. Hope you and your hubby can enjoy an "at home" date night during the storm. Just think, you could be me stuck in the house all weekend (we are supposed to get 2 feet) with 2 teenagers and a 4 year old. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Target finds! I really shouldn't go to Target that often :) I'm a routine girl too, so with all of the Christmas break stuff throwing off our schedule, I was going batty!! So understand. Hope you're enjoying avocados and chips/dip!! :)

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!