Friday, January 15, 2016

H54F: Planning!




This is my woo hoo I planned it edition of #H54F.  Haha yeah....







1.  Craft/Bestie Date!

Guys, not to brag, but my BFF and I have been doing super great at planning and carrying out our monthly dates!  This month is planned and ready to go!  I will be visiting her and we plan to get dinner and come back to her house to create something fabulous (as in she will and mine will look like preschool art center work.) We've had a crazy couple of weeks between the calls/texts/emails so it will be great to have some face time!!!



2.  Date Night January!

My husband is working like mad this month.  There's a tiny feeling this may get cancelled but right now it is still going strong!  This month is a double date with our friends H&J.  Babysitter is lined up, everybody is good to go, I really hope this pans out!!!



3.  Anniversary Trip 2016!

I always am planning our anniversary get away in January.  Of course our anniversary is actually in March and we rarely go away around the actual date but I still like to plan ahead.  This year we're going to spend time in Georgia.  More specifically, Savannah, Georgia.  I've only been through one time so I'm excited to spend time there enjoying that little historic and pretty Southern Belle of a town.

Aside from planning; two things from this week I am happy about!



4.  Back in gear!

I've been doing quite well with my exercising!  Normally, I do not get into it until February but this year I'm OVER IT and ready to sweat.  I may be a slave to my Fitbit and water bottle!



5.  The Week!

It was a super great week.  The kids were awesome and sweet.  I started a new small group at church that I think will be super.  Younger Season 2 premiered.  I mean c'mon it has been a fabulous week and I'm blessed.  I can say it would have been amaze-balls to have won that lottery thing but ya know ya get what ya get and you don't throw a fit.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Recap tomorrow :)













3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great week friend! Oh how I wish my kids were awesome and sweet for an entire week! :)
    I'm jealous of your trip to Savanah! That's on my list of places to visit.
    Congrats on getting your exercise on! Me? Eh...not so much. Unless you can't taking the stairs at work instead of the elevator!
    Have a lovely weekend $
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet list and way to go working out that bod girl! I'll bet you're feeling good! Savannah, Georgia is on my list of places would like to go, you have to do a recap post and tells all the great spots. I think planning is part of the fun and so excited you have a double date to look forward to as well! Happy weekend sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many exciting things! I love when you have fun date nights to look forward to. Makes the days go by a little easier. And Savannah will be TONS of fun! It's such a pretty city! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!