Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Weekly Recap #1


Happy Saturday!  I didn't plan on posting as much as I did this week.  Mainly, I spent my blog time working on things from 2015.  I hope your 2015 was wonderful and let's pray we all have a terrific and healthy 2016.

This week on the blog...

First and foremost - it looks a little different around here!  I really like the new look to the blog and hope you find it appeasing too!

Monday's post was a recap of our Christmas and weekend.  It was ahhhhmazing!

Tuesday's post was a look back at 2015 from pictures on my blog.  I cannot say enough how blessed we were in 2015 and I will miss that year so much!

Wednesday's post  I just had to do another What's Up Wednesday for 2015!

Thursday I shared my favorite pins of 2015. 

And finally...

High Five For Friday  But it wasn't just five things to share with you.  It ended up being my January Bucket List.

I will close this post with my favorite little 2016 gem.....



I will be back Monday for a new regular post - appearing each Monday of 2016!  Here's a hint;  It has to do with food.

Have a fabulous Saturday & Sunday.





2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!