Saturday, January 23, 2016

Brrrr - Recap in a Winter Wonderland....



Day two of this winter crap and I'm over it.  I need all this snow to melt and a nice heat wave of about 75 degrees out to hit.  This girl has stuff to do burn (calories) and likes to get out of the house on the weekends (hermit, I am not.)

Anyhoo this is what my yesterday looked like:


And this is what I'm ready for:


Patience is such a virtue.

Well here's the recap for the week....

If you're looking at making your menu today or tomorrow maybe you'll find a new idea in my menu from last week.  I will be highlighting the soup very soon on a Tasty Tuesday post!

Instead of applesauce I used another sub for oil in a boxed brownie mix.  I liked it - the kids liked it - my mom not so much.



Instead of weekly postings of NC events I have created a biweekly posting  I premiered the first one this week. In it I have events for Asheville, Blowing Rock, High Point, and Yadkinville, North Carolina.  I always look forward to getting info on events all around NC and cannot wait to see what comes in for the next edition!

I have the hardest time with clothing in winter.  So I found just a few pins I loved and shared here.

The week was pretty good and I recapped it on my regular High Five post.  Click for my fabulous Target clearance finds.  I mean that is the point of blogging, right?  Target?

Cheers to you, visit me over on my A Brownie World Facebook Page this weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!