Friday, January 8, 2016

H54F #2


Image result for high five for friday link up

We are a week into this whole 2016 thing!  I hope you are having a great start to the new year.  Here's my five for the week.  Thanks for dropping in!

Mama went shopping and got three new work out items (Kohls)  Loving that bra!  I also adore some fitted yoga pants, I cannot stand the loose ones, yucko!


1.  Psssst - School started back on Monday!  I freakin' love when my kids go to school; especially after a two week break.  The one thing I did not like was getting up at 6:43.  I used to be such an early bird, now not so much.  To celebrate the kids going to get their learn on I went shopping.  I had to return an adorable sports bra thing that was too big and in it's place I got an awesome new one, those pants, and that shirt.  I'm so excited about it.  I also had to hit up Starbucks and use some of a giftcard...I tell you nothing can change your mood quite like a skinny caramel macchiato. #starbuckswin #kohlswin #gettingupearlynotawin

Bought this last summer at Walmart for $2.  I kinda go crazy with notebooks.


2.  I journal.  Food journal that is.  I actually am using that notebook (so cute, right?) for everything.  I put my food log in it, daily to do's, and other little this and that's.  The best part is the notebook was like $2.  #weirdhoarding101

Pom from Old Navy! Thanks, Santa.  Now um that mouth, what? Yeah, no makeup, baaaaad girl!


3.  Me, all week, in a pom and don't even care.  Wait a second what the crap do I do with my mouth now when I take a selfie.  That isn't duck but what the hell is it?  #cannotstopstaring #houstonwehaveaproblem

Let's be IG friends (this pic is from my IG) @abrownieworld

4.  Come join me on Fitbit.  Click here to connect.  We need motivation!!!  #movemovemovesoyoucaneateateat



5.  I may have had a slight myocardial infarction on Wednesday when I could not find my Costas.  This girl has bad eyes and I must have my good sunglasses when the sun is shining brightly.  I searched high and low for those babies all over our home.  Of course my husband finds them...in our closet...on top of his sneakers.  Um??? #momprobs

And my one extra....

What the h-e-double hockey sticks and I doing with my mouth?!?!?!
6.  Pimples - It is hormonal but the week after Christmas I broke out like a 14 year old.  One New Year's Day I purchased some good old Neutrogena Acne Wash and cleansed my skin (four times over two days).  Well folks it isn't made for this girl's skin anymore because not only did it dry my skin out totally it also gave me a great chemical peel look!!!  Yes, I was inflamed for a few days and then I became a crusty, dried out, horrible looking mess!  Olive oil for the win along with straight zinc - I used it to rehydrate my skin.  I hope this culled the acne for a while!  #diychemicalpeeldonot

Have a great weekend!  Recap tomorrow. Come over to my Facebook Page and like it if you will!

















2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... where to start?
    I'm the exact opposite on yoga pants. Give me the loose ones, I don't need anything squeezing on my badonkadonk like the fitted pants.
    I have that same notebook! (and far too many others)
    I hate that I can still get acne at my age. Gaaaaahhhh!!! I found an awesome skincare line I am totally loving by Andalou. I first discovered it at the EarthFare, but now order it from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!