Thursday, January 7, 2016

Things I Think (When I drink wine)



I said I do not do resolutions.

And I don't!

But strangely enough...some of have been creeping in my brain.  I thought it best to just put them on the screen and publish them.  Maybe I'll keep them or maybe they'll get blown away with the wind.  Who knows?

I call this my If I Made Resolutions List.

1.  I would require my children to always put their dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

2.  I would require my children to be in charge of loading and unloading the dishwasher.

3.  I would never buy another pack of Pull Ups.

4.  Every single night my kitchen would be spotless and the island would be desolate.

5.  I would nap.

6.  My laundry room would not be a catch all.

7.  My car would be spotless every day.

8.  I would drink those nutrition shakes every single day.

9.  I would get 10 hours of sleep.

10.  I would craft every month with my bestie.  Go on an escape every 6 weeks with my hubby.  And take my children to more places out of our area.

Yep...there's my ten...if I made resolutions.








4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it! You're so my kinda girl. And I'm pretty sure this is your "in a perfect world" list. Now how can we go about making these things happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS and that graphic....so cute!! Ahh, the spotlessness and 10 hours of sleep....oh a girl can dream!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 hours of sleep...but what about the naps! Naps are everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I would love to have a napping resolution! I don't think the hubby or the kids will let me follow through with this one though. :(

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!