Thursday, January 21, 2016

Winter Looks (Because I'm Like Ummmm)

street chic. Follow us @GTL:  Pair your leggings with tall leather boots and layer with cargo and animal print for a fall-ready look.:


Warm and wonderful winter styles that don't add pounds or bulk.:  Key secrets to looking amazing in a turtleneck for winter:


Someone has spent a lot of time on Pinterest lately.  <Guilty!>

You know I hate winter and I struggle with winter looks.  Thank God for Pinterest to save my butt from fashion flops for date nights and work days.  I found these three looks and one set of tips that i had to share.

Top-
I love this look!  It is so pulled together yet very trendy looking.  The layers are a necessity where I live (one day it will be 60 the next day 27...eeek!)  I also love the slender leg jean and the heel but let's face it I don't do heels too often.  This girl likes heels but loves a flat or kitten heel.

Next -
Leggings!!!  Don't they reign supreme?  We're all used to wearing them with a longer sweater but I really like teaming mine with a button up and cardigan or vest.  Tall boots always when I pair it with something not as free flowing as a chunky sweater!

Third position -
I need this sweater in my closet ASAP.  It just looks fabulous!  I like the look of the material, I love off the shoulder sweaters, and I could dress it up or dress it down.  So, girls, mama is on the look out for this winner!

Last-
A classic piece of winter clothing is the turtle neck traditional or turtle neck sweater.  I have always (well since having kids) been a little self conscious about pulling this one off because turtlenecks can be not-so-forgiving.  These tips for pulling off a turtle neck are impeccable.  Share this so we can do all our sisters a favor.  Ain't nobody got time to see rolls or non-supported boobies.\

All of these pins and more can be found on my Pinterest Board!
Follow Amanda's board Personal Look Book (Winter) on Pinterest.


 See ya tomorrow!







1 comment:

  1. I wrote a post on Wednesday all about pinterest, so I know all about spending a *little* time there.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!