Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Week in One Day (Recap!)





Hey gorgeous.  Is that a cinnamon bun you're eating or am I hallucinating?  I guess I am PMS-ing because I'm craving all things fattening and loaded with sugar.

But that is beside the point.

Today is recap day!

But before I begin - a rant and a question....

Rant:  Did you know All You is no longer going to be published?  Yep, they pulled the plug on one of my favorite magazines in December.  I was a subscriber so the lady in India or Pakistan (guessing from the bad connection and very thick accent) said I would get a voucher at some point in my life for another magazine.  I really loved that mag dang it.  Grrr.

Question:  Should I move my menu posts to Sunday?  I received a handful of emails from friends/blog friends/random strangers who said kudos on the menus but they do meal planning on Thursday or Saturday or Sunday.  I mean the real point of me publishing is that I love food, I love sharing ideas, and if I spark someone's interest in a meal then woo hoo.  However, do you think I should change my post day?  I want you to tell me what you think.  It really comes in handy because I kinda like majorly heart my readers.

Business adjourned!

Now for the recap....

I did a Sunday post recapping last weekend.  I always think it is odd when you recap the weekend during the weekend but hey now I am guilty too.  We had a fun time looking at campers!

Monday was the menu!  Very fun, very easy, very delicious.  Next week's (hmm not sure on the day I will publish it yet) is going to be super fun with new things I'm whipping up in the cocina.

Honesty:  I have missed doing Tasty Tuesday posts!  I really had fun with this one and there is another super fun one coming up next week.  This week featured white chili, yummmmmmmy!

Hump day I posted about raising a daughter.  My own daughter is eight years old and I never in a million years realized how difficult this age can be.  I fess up about my fears and tears and hopes and joys in this post.  Thank you so much for the feedback.  It is always great to know you aren't all by yourself.

Thursday was the one month point before Valentine's Day!  I shared my little decor on a dime.  No go on and scramble to Goodwill, ladies.

High fives all around for Friday.  I did a lot of planning this week and am proud of that!  A couple of dates and a trip to share.  Also, I shared two other successes for the week!  Woo Hoo Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!