Monday, January 18, 2016

This Week's Menu! #3



Ermagherd it is freezing here.  I realize where my blog bud Kim lives is way more arctic than North Carolina but y'all, c'mon now.  I cannot handle highs in the 30's.  Un-friggin-cool.

My menu will express the need for warmth this week.  This is an easy week of meals because I am only cooking four nights out of the seven.  LOVE IT!


Monday
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
A classic crock pot recipe that I use.  I will turn this into enchiladas for tomorrow night!  Just take a pound or two of fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast, sprinkle with ranch seasoning and pepper, cook on high for a while then shread with two forks.  Pour in your wing sauce of choice and let it cook another hour.  To transform the dish for leftovers - spoon the chicken into tortillas, cover with enchilada sauce and cheese; bake in a greased dish for twenty minutes at 350 degrees!


Tuesday

Left Over Made Enchiladas
See above!


Wednesday

White Bean, Sausage, & Fennel Stew
It is cold therefore we must have stew which I think by the way I will make this it will be more of a soup.  If my concoction is a success you will see it in a future Tasty Tuesday post!



Thursday

Leftovers
Please do not chunk your leftovers.  Practice less waste and save some money!


Friday

BFF Night!

Saturday
Date Night!

Sunday
Lasagna & Salads













1 comment:

  1. Haha leftovers are a staple around here! We don't waste!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!