Monday, June 22, 2015

Camping 101: That's All!




Well guys I think I am spent on the camping posts for a while.

I hope you have enjoyed the camping posts that I've put out over the past month.  I have enjoyed writing them.

We are in the process of deciding whether to upgrade our camper or not.  They are awesome to have and allow you a lot more freedom with vacationing.  However, they can be kind of pricey and sometimes you have to decide if what you want should come before what you need.  Oh that just sounds so grown up.

Here's a recap of the Camping 101 Series:

Pop Up Camping {An Intro}

Camping 101: Camper Shopping

Camping 101: Where ya going?

Camping 101: Things to keep in a pop up

Thanks for reading!  See ya on the river bank.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!