Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Toy Review: The Tornado

A few weeks ago my son had a play date with one of my oldest pals, Amy.  She invited us over - our boys could play and we could gab.  Perfect!

The boys enjoyed streaking around in the backyard...oh to be two years old!

I don't know about your kids but my kids really love bubbles.  We go through our fair share of bubbles at our house, a few gallons a week, no joke!  I tried to make my own bubble solution but its always too thick or too thin.

Ok moving forward!

While the kids were playing Amy turned on a bubble machine she had purchased at our local Walmart for the boys.

Mesmerized?  They were!

My little guy loved it so much I just knew his big sister would too.  So the next day I went and purchased our own Gazillion Bubbles Tornado Bubble Machine.

Truly, its been the best $10 I have spent!













1 comment:

  1. Yay for bubbles. Sometimes it's the simple things, isn't it? I nominated you for a love/hate/tag challenge if you want to play along!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!