Monday, June 29, 2015

Goal Check (June)



1.  Celebrate the end of the school year!  We did by having friends over to swim and eating lots of pizza and sweets yummmmmy!
2.  Add swimming into my exercise routine.  Every day, ya'll!!!!
3.  Buy more from the produce stand next door.  I'm actually headed there today.  This will make my 3rd trip this month so yes, I did it.
4.  Stop looking at the price and buy more organic fruits and veggies.  I've just been buying more local grown....not necessarily organic.  Hey, its cool.
5.  Get my water consumption back in check (a gallon a day has dwindled to half a gallon).  Yes, I have rocked this!
6.  Begin a Sunday dinner group. (Joey, you inspired me!!!)  I still hope to....but haven't yet.
7.  Get a bike and ride the bike.  (No, not like a cyclist, like for fun with my kid!)  I did this!  My husband purchased me one and I enjoyed riding it for a week and then it proved defective and needs some type of work done.  I'm missing it.
8.  Camp!  We spent the first weekend of June camping LKN Catawba.  It was a lot of fun!

I'll give myself an A.  I just missed out on one goal out of eight.  Not too shabby right?

Did you set goals for June?  How did you do?



1.  Plan a weekend in Tennessee.
2.  Take the kids to Discovery Center Huntersville.
3.  Get my hair did (color....homegirl is kinda growing it).
4.  Tube the New River.
5.  Bike in Todd.
6.  Read two books.
7.  Have a date night (two would be the big goal).
8.  Find three new recipes to make.  We are in such a slump or redundant meals.

Do you have goals for July?  What are they?


3 comments:

  1. YAY! you did great! I love it...I plan on doing a goal check myself this week! I think I have done pretty awesome on mine too! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have reading two books as one of my July goals. I like how active your goals are! Sounds like you are off to a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that you started biking! SO much fun for summertime!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!