Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Oh my, I do believe it is JULY!

July is here and I'm holding on to summer tooth and nail!  I decided it has been way too long since I did a Pinterest post.  So in honor of all things wonderfully July I'm doing the first of three this month.

Of course with the holiday weekend right around the corner I'm focusing today's on Independence Day!  To me the colors of summer are red, white, and blue.  Nothing screams freedom as much as summer does for me so it is fitting to high light our flag.

Crafts

Super easy 4th of July Mason Jar Candles.  Made out of dyed rice.  Your kids will LOVE making these!


How cute and how simple is this?  It is just mason jars, died rice, and tea lights.  This would be so cute on the deck or on your picnic table this weekend!  Pin it here!

Pom-Pom American Flag Painting Craft for Kids - Fun and easy for a 4th of July craft or Memorial Day art project!

I think my 7 year old would love this.  A simple craft with paint and pom poms.  I would do this on canvas and keep it up year round! Here's the pin.

Love these adorable Fourth of July crafts for kids. They will make simple and inexpensive summer Activities for Kids.

Every Tuesday when I get the recycling out to the driveway I think:  Oh man these cans, I should make something!  Is this not adorable?  Recycling and cuteness...sign me up.  Pin it now!

Snacks

Recipes - Fourth of July Dipped Pretzels! What a fun 4th of July treat!

This is one of my most favorite treats to make.  Its messy and fun and very delicious.  I love this take for the 4th! Click here to get the pin.

4th of July Party | http://www.survivingcollege.com/perfect-college-friendly-4th-of-july-party-4th-of-july-snacks-drinks/

Here's one for the adults (but you can make a kid friendly version too).  I love sangria (thanks Mexico) but we can add in some red, white, and blue and say salude to America! Here's the pin.

4th of July Toast -- a tradition for our July 4th breakfast!

Start your holiday weekend off right with this festive breakfast idea!  I would probably devour the whole loaf....just being real!

Outfits

A fashion look from June 2013 featuring Alice + Olivia tops, Accessorize flats and Lori's Shoes necklaces. Browse and shop related looks.
Is this not fun?  Of course this girl would sport flip flops but the flats are pretty cute too!  Pin it!

I love the bold colors! Let's it bring out her tan and hair color

Yes, indeed, I fell in love with this top when I saw it.  If it isn't 100 degrees where you are then go ahead and sport those skinny jeans....I'd have it with shorts or a skirt!

Add a red statement necklace, and you've got the perfect July 4th Outfit!

This is just kinda precious to me.  I am an anchor lover!  Oh and let's be honest....we're going to be in the water so get your swimsuit out!

Printables

God Bless the USA Free Printable (two different versions available). Great for Memorial Day or 4th of July!

I love free printables because they are simple ways to decorate for holidays and seasons.  They also are great ways to change up rooms.  Who remembers Lee Greenwood singing this song?  It is a great anthem to our country.

God Bless America Free Printable by the Crafty Cupboard | 4th of July Printable

Yes, it is home from the big, fat cities to the tiny little specks (like I live in)...may it forever have blessings of grace.  Here's the pin for this one!


Free Print of the Week: Hand-Lettered Let Freedom Ring Print  | bydawnnicole.com

I LOVE this printable!!!!


Kids

Looking for an activity to keep the kids busy during the 4th of July festivities? Use this free printable 4th of July Scavenger Hunt for Kids!

How fun would this scavenger hunt be for the fourth!!!

The 4th of July holiday sometimes means traveling.  Here's a free 4th of July crossword printable to keep your kids busy in the car - for a few minutes at least.

Word searches....don't you remember how fun they were in school when you were a kid?  Get out the high lighter and go to town!

Outside Games For Fourth of July or Anytime! - Things to Make and Do, Crafts and Activities for Kids - The Crafty Crow

If you don't have corn hole boars then this would be super fun and super cheap!  You could get good plates at the Dollar Tree to use.

I hope these pins inspired you to become a little more festive this week!  Thank you for coming by & happy 4th!


3 comments:

  1. I love it all!!! I am totally doing the 4th of July scavenger hunt with my kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the tank top, and that Sangria! I am also going to make that toast for my kiddos tomorrow for breakfast, they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... could you make me all those crafts and snacks and maybe overnight mail them to me so I have them in time for the holiday??? :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!