Thursday, June 25, 2015

I Think....

Hey you, I been thinking....

I love....

The smell of sunscreen on my skin (currently using Ocean Potion Anti Aging)
Coconut rum
Smooth margaritas


Sometimes you just want to take your teddy bear into the pool and drift away from all your troubles.
Posted by Ramona Humane-Society on Saturday, March 28, 2015
Floating in the water

A good book in the sun
A fabulous shade umbrella
Watching my kids jump in the pool and laugh
Sitting under a night time sky in the summer evenings

"Be in love with your life every minute of it." - Jack Kerouac.

Forgetting the clock
McDonald's vanilla cone
All You Magazine
Watermelon
Making fun of Luke Bryan

Ohmygosh I've had Jason Aldean's new song stuck in my head all day...finally get it out then I see this! Least its a good song :D
Driving the truck
Reading the paper on the porch with coffee and the temp is already 80 at 8AM
Throwing the ball in the backyard
Grilling
Brad Paisley's song Crushin' It (Every week DOES INDEED have a weekend, thanks for that cheesey reminder BP!)

Coral nail polish (until a week later when its looking crusty)

Yep that's it.
For now, at least!







6 comments:

  1. I love the smell of sunscreen too! It just makes me think of summer. Reading a book at the pool is a favorite of mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the smell of sunscreen on my skin!

    I'll surely smell that a lot this week at the beach and am hoping to forget the clock, which is something I so rarely do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good book in the sun, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. McDonalds vanilla cone.....yum!! I cannot wait until I can eat dairy again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good book to read, with a nice cold drink and some sunscreen sounds fabulous right about now! Don't think you can ask for much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES to all of these! Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!