Friday, June 12, 2015

The first {Friday 5} of the SUMMER!

Hello weekend!

I realize that scientifically this isn’t the start of summer but in the “real world” it totally is!


Here are my five for this start of summer!



Wow!  Look at how much my little girl has grown between August 24th , 2014 and June 11th, 2015!  

I think it is amazing how I go through the year not noticing the changes and then boom! On the last day of school as I make the collage it is all up in my face.  My girl sure is growing and changing.  I’m so proud of her accomplishments.







Ahhhh we have spent nearly every day this month by the pool and or in the pool.  

I really think that if I moved somewhere that I could be in or by the water 24/7/365 I would be in complete bliss!

My husband is such a goober in this picture.  Yes, he has 0% body fat.


Last weekend we had a spur of the moment camping trip.  

It was great!  (Even for a girl who has to meticulously plan everything out.)  We ended up going to a nice little campground in Denver, North Carolina and really enjoying ourselves.  A weekend with no television or laundry is a good weekend indeed.  Oh and my little angler girl, yeah she caught the first fish of the weekend! That a girl!


This was a nice surprise at Awards Day.  

I’m very appreciative.  Oh yeah baby, you know what that is!  I cannot wait to use it on a day when I need a mama escape this summer.

And last...

We started a new schedule this week.  

I don’t want to go into too much detail but it changed up our regular family routine.  We’re all good, no worries.  So far, so good.  I’m thankful for all the blessings God has rained down on us over the past 9 months.


Happy weekending!




Linked up with:
  






2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new schedule! Your daughter looks so grown up! These kids are getting old way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Starbucks! I'm thinking I could use a Mama escape day to Target with a yummy coffee drink in my hands! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!