Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Whats Up Wednesday





What I'm Reading....
Front Cover

The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd.  Face it, I'm always behind on reading "current" books.  This one came to my attention a long time ago and then someone on FB said I should check it out.  Pretty good.

What I'm Reminiscing About....

A decade ago.  My friends, my apartment, my job, craziness that was so fun.  Life is so fast, guys.  Enjoy it to the hilt!

What I'm Loving....

SUMMER!  All things summer!  Margaritas, totally sweltering weather, sunshine, lightning bugs, all of it!!!!

What We've Been Up To....

Enjoying life...slowly!  The kids have been in VBS and I've been enjoying time with my husband and the kids.  I'm not worrying about housework or anything that normally drives me nuts.  I want to eat up every second of this season.

What I'm Dreading....

I've noticed that June is speeding by so naturally the speed at which July will pass.

What I'm Working On....



A tan, lol.

What I'm Looking Forward To....

Hopefully seeing my bestie soon!  Maybe getting out of dodge for a while!  Having a mixed drink under the stars with my man.

What I'm Excited About....

Our deck is stained and everything is back on it, properly I may add!  I love it.

What I'm Watching....

Real Housewives of OC, Orange is the New Black, Making of the Mob

What I'm Listening To....

I'm tuned in to country stations right now but when Luke Bryan comes on I change it.  Over him. LOL

What I'm Annoyed About....

Saturdays that my husband has to work.  But I'll deal.

What I'm Hoping For....



Continued relaxation!










2 comments:

  1. Low-key laid back summers are ideal! Sounds like you guys are having the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh about the Luke Bryan thing...I usually love him. But then, last week, my friend posted on Facebook some of his lyrics and how ridiculous and funny they are. Now, he is ruined! :) But I do love me some country music

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!