Thursday, June 18, 2015

I think....

I have missed these posts....


I think...

I always take the wrong amount of cash to the farmer's market.  I guess my mind goes kinda Mayberry RFD and I think things are cheaper when I know they aren't (meat prices).

You like cold I like hot, get over it.  People look at me like I'm insane when I eat up these 97 degree days....I love them, its my thing, damn Gina.

Our new routine is going smoothly, thank God.

VBS is ahhhhmazing.  It is nice to have a couple hours in the evening to do some stuff around the house or visit with a friend without saying "no" 47 times and referring anything.

I have been reading Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter, good book.

I have been watching RHOC - already a little bored with it.

OITNB happy its on but not binge watching, yet.

Being in my 30s is fine but I'm noticing aging changes that aren't and they have me kinda sorta down in the dumps.

Lately, I've been reminiscing more on my twenties which feeds into the one above this, right?

Part of me misses my days in Greensboro and Raleigh, especially when I head there for a day and realize I need to start making my way back to my little map dot town.

I don't have the tolerance for stupid like I did in the past.

Sharks have always been in the water, right?

My husband and I need a weekend away really badly.

I have no clue what to get my dad for Father's Day.  I take it alcohol...maybe just a card.  Yeah a card.

We were going to camp this weekend but I think our camping days are winding down until we upgrade our camper.

The FB page that goes with my blog was super fun on Tuesday (flashbacks to the 80s and 90s all day long).

You should see my daughter try to dive....oh man its funny, SNL should buy the rights that move she's doing.

You are a firecracker, go one with your hot self!

xo -











1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm in the same boat as OITNB and RHOC. Both are so so, I had binged watched the first two seasons of Orange back when and figured I would with this season but nope! As far as RHOC, I know Jim Edmonds and his wife has a mutual friend of mine so its interesting to see a midwest girl making it in the OC.

    Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!