Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June Cocktail aka My Boat Drink!

Hopelessly Ever After


If you know me then you know I am a rum girl.  I prefer rum drinks over most any other mixed drink there is.  (OK, so yeah I like some vodka too, admitting it, alright, moving on.)

My most favorite cocktail isn't really a cocktail but more of a very simple boat drink.


You need two ingredients:



8oz of Simply Lemonade
4oz of Calico Jack Coconut flavored Rum

Pour together and shake it up then serve on the rocks or not, your choice.

Sip by the pool, beach, lake or on your deck.

You'll be happy.









3 comments:

  1. I knew I'd love this one just by the post title! I'm a huge lemon gal plus I'll never turn down coconut rum! Umm and I love that ecard at the end- so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love that this is named Boat Drinks. One of my favorite Buffett songs!! I just had to go find it and listen while I typed this. haha. This sounds so yummy!! And so simple, which is the best thing on the planet. If you're interested I would love it if you stopped by my blog and linked this up for Thursty Thursday today! Cheers!! hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never think of mixing coconut rum with lemonade, but now that the idea is in my head... makes sense! Sounds like a good refreshing summer cocktail :)

    The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!