Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday: Around the House

Today I had totally planned to reveal our Family Room.  Note:  had planned.  


As you can tell I am not revealing it because three weeks ago I purchased the curtain for this room and for three weeks it has sat in my laundry room.  #thestruggleisreal


Last year Pantone introduced their color of the year and I loved it!  
Radiant Orchid
 
....ahh the stuff that nail polish, eye shadow, accent pillows, and a pretty porches are made of!







Instead I have my back up plan.  


This year Pantone picked a color that I think I may just adore even more....meet Marsala.

PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2015 - Marsala 18-1438
Via pantone.com

Gracious me....I LOVE this color.  Is it not a sultry and seductive yet very smart.  This is also makes a fabulous clothing and make up color (I'm sure some of us wear this color blush!!!).

I know I just put my home back together but I seriously want to add in some traces of Marsala in my master bedroom and kitchen.

PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2015 - MARSALA 18-1438 - A UNIFYING ELEMENT
via pantone.com

Yes...the wine (oh that's why I feel this color so closely to my heart!) and the nails are pretty much Marsala.  I adore how they go with the navy and also with the robin's egg blue.  Just look at how the pop of chartreuse really makes it come together.

So are you ready to add some Marsala to your home?  Closet?  Cosmetics?

Share with me!  I love your ideas!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!