Thursday, February 5, 2015

I {Think} Thursday



I think that in all honesty I'm ready to be done with PMS.  

I think Midol is a gimmick.

I think it is so unfair the little town 15 miles away is getting a Krispy Kreme when we deserve it so much more.


I think I would kill for a Krispy Kreme right now.

I think I wouldn't go that far.

I think Directv is a waste of money now that I have Netflix.

I think I want to save that $115.00

I think I am quietly counting down the days to Valentine's Weekend!



I think I have never ever ever done that before.

I think my tolerance level has dropped as I have entered my 30s and lived in them a while.

I think my friend Jen needs a change in occupation hours.

  

I think my husband needs to go to that high school wrestling thing to relive his glory days or whatever.

I think I had a blast with Ashley last weekend.

I also think we should get together more.

I think my 5 on Friday will do with clothes this week.

Has nothing to do with this but oh my gahhh I laughed so hard because that's a puggle and that is so something my dog would do.

I think the way my dog smells after her professional vet style bath is ahhhh-maaaa-zzzziiiinnngggg!


I think my son better start sleeping through the night in his own bed or I may go postal.

I think going postal may be an outdated term.

I think I'm sad my daughter is growing up so fast.


I think I'm totally happy she's a big kid who can sleep in her own bed.

I think my car needs to be vacuumed out.

I think I didn't like the Megan Trainor CD but since my dog does I like it more

I think I need a new show to watch after I finish up the OITNB seasons.


I think you should give me some feed back on that.

I think we better get that curtain hung....a month later.


I think its weird how I talk about my husband and kids and wear my wedding ring and people ask me if I'm married.


 Miss that show...

I think you are simply amazing and NOT an idiot.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!