Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday 5




Wintered out...yes, I am.  Picking some fun spring looks that I love and sharing them with you.....


1.  Robin Wright. My summer hairstyle?\

Ya'll know I have short hair.  I really like having my hair cut off and have no time for long stuff - plus I look bad w/long hair (its true).  Since we've been watching House of Cards my husband and I both like Robin Wright's haircut.  I would just lose some shag.  So maybe for spring I'll go a bit more pixie.

2.  the pantone fashion color report spring 2015 is now available!
I love these colors.  My closet consists of really one color right now....black.  I hope to move more color in....especially tangerine and sandstone.

3.  Coral Piko Top, spring fashion, Trendy Dress, trendy top, dolman sleeves top, cute spring tops, peach lace shirt, coral shirt, affordable boutique clothes, cheap womens clothing, trendy boutique clothes, tunic, leopard leggings

I kinda love this....

4.  So your other clothes don't get smokey by the fire. genius! I gotta have one of these. .. cute!

I kinda need this for those nights by the fire with a good glass of sangria...(right babe?)

5.  Rafters Antigua Slide Black 70225R-001 (Women's)
Keep your Rainbows....give me my Rafters.  This is the year I finally get a new pair.  Maybe two....one for river and one for everywhere else.




8 comments:

  1. That bonfire hoodie is perfect. I imagine it all cozy and soft inside. I popped over to say hi from the link up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....it must be totally cozy. Thank you for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Super cute hoodie!!!! And Robin Wright's haircut is so cute!! I'll be spending the weekend binge-watching House of Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that exact goal but its looking like its not happening!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!