Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday {Favorite} 5




Yay for Friday!  I'm happy for the upcoming weekend for a few awesome reasons
1.  My girl Ash is coming down for a little girl time!
2.  My hubby is off this weekend!

So here are the five things that I'm in love with this week...

1.  Handsome Devil
My handsome devil picked this bottle up at Target last weekend.  Honesty:  he liked the name and wanted the bottle.  Lucky for me its delicious!  Cabernet Sauvignon $9 at Target and smooth.  I am going to get another bottle this weekend.

2.  Stand n Stuff Taco Kit
Thank you Old El Paso for making this.  We regularly have Taco Night in our house...yummy, quick, kid friendly and adult friendly.  Need I really say more?  But these make eating the tacos so much easier for the littles.  Oh and I can cram so much more veggies and good stuff in there!

3.  Papermate Flair Felt Tip Pins
I am slightly addicted.  One of the teachers I cover for has these and I'm always doodling with them.  I went to Walmart and picked up a pack and lets just say I'm back to 6th grade...I want to write on everything!!!

4.  FiberOne Streusel Bars in Strawberry
I like FiberOne (sometimes) I really love their streusel bars though.  They are too delicious, I mean it is sin in a box.  They taste excellent with coffee and make for a good pick me up when you want something sweet.  You should try them.

5.  February!!!
Normally I'm all like meh over February.  Often the shortest month feels like the longest to me, am I alone?  Well not this year!  I'm so excited for February and for Valentine's Day because me and my honey are going all romantical this year.  

All linked up this week with:





8 comments:

  1. this is a great post!!! thanks for sharing these deals :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. I bought that wine a week or so ago and I agree it was yum! Love me some stand and stuff taco shells...life changing right?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha total life changer hahaha. The wine is my favorite! Thank you for dropping in!

      Delete
  3. Totally going to have to try that wine!! At Target?!? Woo Hoo!! I like February because it's my birthday month...LOL Have great Valentine's Day with your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! That's great! You need a bottle of that wine for your birthday. Thanks for the Valentine's wish! We're actually going all out this year and never have before! I'm excited.

      Delete
  4. Love the wine! Too funny!
    I had to laugh at the fiber bars too.. I was buying those for my husband and he asked me to stop.. he said his new name for them was the Fiber Fart bars.. lol.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The streudels do not cause the fart that the cardboard bars do just an FYI! LOL Thank you so much for coming by my little place here. I hope your week is awesome!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!