Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday 5


Every February I get super excited about spring.

Seriously, I know I still have a bit of a wait but c'mon we're THAT much closer.
And yes, I am aware that many of NC's biggest snows have happened in March.
Be quiet pessimists!
Back to the point at hand...
I get excited about impending said spring and the lack of bitter cold thus wanting to add some {new} pieces to my closet!  
You know...no chunky sweaters or heavy scarves but fun transition pieces.
You may be quite aware of my love for consignment stores and thrift shops....
Honesty = I am a second hand girl!  
I LOVE IT!  
(I'm also extremely frugal...so ya know it fits.)
Over this past week I purchased a few new to me pieces for February - May and pulled out my most favorite shade of nail polish (which you'll notice slightly screams summer) and together they make my five things for Friday!

1.  Old Navy (neutral)
2.  New Directions  (navy because sometimes I have to branch away from black)
3.  Apt. 9  (I cannot wait to wear this but I'm a little self conscious over these style of shirts)
4.  Old Navy  (my color...and St. Patty's approved!)

Get this:  They all still had the tags on them and I gave a total of $19.50 for all four.
CHA CHING

 5.And finally my fave nail color (super cheap NYC - .99 at most mass retailers) Times Square Tangerine Creme.  It is crazy how it seems to go with everything I wear these days...its my new neutral!



 Linking up with the lovelies @:







3 comments:

  1. NWT! Can't believe that. My favorite is the ruffle on the green top! Great score on your finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I think it's time for me to go consignment shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over #3!! That's MY color. Love it!

    btw.. I have been thinking about you today and praying for His peace with which passes all understanding to surround you. Pray everything turned out well.

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!