Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday 5






It has been one cold, cold week here in North Carolina.  I hate winter.  I hate snow.  I hate ice.  I think Frozen was a stupid movie.  Today I take you to my happy place....Pinterest and the search word "spring".....


It's officially Spring when we see these blooming. It's time to find new colors for your make up!
Pin
1.  This is ironic.  My favorite flower is the tulip....when I see tulips I think spring but the crap deal is its actually a late winter flower.  Who cares....pastel and beautiful end of winter is much better than dead of winter.

Hand Painted outdoor welcome Sign by Woodworks10 on Etsy, $40.00
Pin

2.  Isn't that the sweetest little thing.  It wouldn't make it on my door but I have the perfect spot for it.  I bet my friends Amy or Heather could whip this right up.

Early spring makes me think of baby farm animals!
Pin
3.  I want him or her.  Nothing shouts spring in your face like a lamb.  Oh my gahhhh get him to me now!

The best seats in the house.....
Pin
4.  When its spring you can sit here and not freeze your butt off....you can have friends pull up a chair with you and enjoy the elongated sunshine hours....

This reminds me of Alex Mitton "Man it sure is a great to be alive and in the south"
Pin
5.  Winter strips my soul a little.  It makes me not look forward to much and it makes my smiles less frequent.  It is not my season.  Give me warmth, sunshine, and the threat of blooming flowers and I am rejuvenated and ready to go.  Spring reminds us of life.....live it up.







4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya sister..I am ready for spring and summer!!! #overwinter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love front porch sitting! Especially when I am curled up with coffee and a great book! I am so eager for spring & I love that we both made our Friday favorites revolve around the warmer weather! I would love for you to join me at missmatildaymay.blogspot.com for a Thankful Thursday link-up! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness the lamb!! J showed me a video last night of people who have a pet lamb, they call him, and he comes barreling around the corner in the cutest little hopping fashion!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!