Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Think Thursday

Hold up this chick's been thinking....again.

I think...



...my local Dunkin Donuts is horrible.  Case in point, I went in on Tuesday to grab a bagel and coffee.  I was the only one in there.  The guy ringing me up didn't understand the menu.  I got my coffee and then watched as the workers just "hung out" - umm where's my bagel dudes?  Finally, one of them actually paid me some attention and I said, "Can I get my bagel so you guys can get back to playing?"  His response, "Oh you ordered one?"  Anger boiling....with a side of rage please?  I calmed myself down and snatched my bagel and wished them all an awesome day.  #tryingtobegood





...its sad how people do not think, like at all.  If people would think before they spoke (or utilized some social media) about how particularly stupid they sound or are making themselves seem then the world would be a much happier place.  Half the time they aren't really stupid they just made a bad choice.  #idoittoo



...Kindergarten teachers are freakin' angels from the Lord or on some really good drugs. #cannot

...I will never understand why sad things happen but I need to totally understand that there is always a reason. #blessedandiknowit



...I freakin' hate winter. #deathtowinter

...I am still rattled my child rode on a Harley Davidson this past weekend.  On a real highway.  I could have vomited ten times over.  #whaaaaat

...I am distraught.  I officially caught up on ALL the OITNB and now I'm like a lost puppy.  Trying House of Cards now.  Thoughts? #netflixjunkie



...That cookie, pudding crap they make at my kid's school is pretty freakin' off the chain..for prison food.  #donttellmewhatsinit

...I may be for sure returning to school in 2015.  #news

...I'm totally going to leave you hanging on that one.  #evillaugh



...I did all my Valentine's Shopping at Walmart this year, oh yeah show me the Savings Catcher baby. #wishicouldhaveshoppedwithher

...This is the first year in ages I've actually not minded Valentine's Day.  #bringit

...Friday at 6:30 is going to be f.u.n.  #gettinouttadodge

...This whole twenty years later re occurrence of pimples is driving me insane.  #butialreadydidpuberty



...They got the cages, they got the boxes, and guns.  #currentcd

....You are freakin' adorable and lovable and I think you're great.








Beautiful Things
its a new link up

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up Amanda! Okay your dunkin people need to GET IT TOGETHER! I loved watching Orange is the New Black but I had a hard time getting into House of Cards...but people rave about the show!! Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of Cards is AMAZING! I absolutely recommend. Love this post!

    Bailey

    www.baileyinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Being caught up on OITNB is serious business. J and I binge every time it comes out and then we regret not saving episodes haha! I agree that teachers are angels sent from God haha! And the Dunkin' Donuts...UGH! Stupid customer service pisses me off!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!