Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday {Not What Was Scheduled}



Today I was all ready to post another reveal of the house.  You can tell that didn't get accomplished!

I went to work and a half day turned into a whole day and turned into even more.  I'm not complaining, that's wonderful.  The circumstances under which it happened - not too wonderful so I ask you keep a friend of Brownie's in your prayers.

I posted yesterday about how I was in a fearful state.  I prayed...I begged...I asked for your prayers.

Guess what?  I'm just fine.

That's a big ole Praise God!



Today was gray and wet but it was a good day.

I got good news and then I got some direction on my life (professionally) that I was yearning to hear somewhere in the back of my brain.

It has been an awesome day so far and I can only hope yours has too.

Back on track tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!