Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tasty Tuesday





I'm getting sick of comfort food and winter stuff.  I'm really ready for some grilling and beer on the porch with friends.  Look, I'm being totally honest.  We love to have people over in the warm months and gather around the table (outside) while the kids play in the yard.  The laughter and discussion while just enjoying the sunshine and warmer temps cannot be beat.

But it is February and we do have a few weeks before that NC mercury rises any.

Our grill is amazing - I have mentioned it before.  We purchased the Stok Island Grill last year.  Not only is this a terrific grill it is an insert system grill.  Yes....we have the pizza stone.....the kabob rack...the wok....the veggie pot.  Yes....we love it all.  Our food never burns and is always so full of flavor that only a grill can give.

Island Grill Hero

This year it was brought to my attention they have a cast iron kettle insert!  Do you know how excited I was to see this?!?  I now envision my Stok Grill cooking up a pot of corn, shrimp, and potatoes with a nice light beer to go with it or a good Pinot Gris.

YES!!!  THIS IS WHAT I SEE!  And the cool thing about Stok....
they offer recipes to help you get ahead with your inserts!
Cast Iron Kettle Stone Detail Hero

If you're in the market for a new grill this spring you must check out Stok.  We have been more than pleased with our purchase.  The best part is the price won't break you and the options are endless.

Check them out at http://www.stokgrills.com
You can also find them at your local Target store!

All pictures from:  stokgrills.com (because mine is all bundled up from the cold)






1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for a beer and burgers & dogs on the grill!!!
    My grill has a foot of snow on it right now though :( Guess I'll have to make do with the George Foreman for the next few months.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!