Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

I did something this month I haven't done in nearly a year.
I made a month long menu.  I figured hey its the shortest month of the year why not?
Normally, I would try to do all the shopping for this month in one trip but I decided against that too.

I'm trying new things with my budget...sometimes its less expensive to go weekly to the store with your list in hand than spending a wad at one time and being totally pissed at yourself that you forgot three things on said list.
Just saying.

You'll notice that ever 6 day period may not have 6 meals listed.  I have planned to not cook on Wednesdays and also leave a weekend day open to grab a meal away from home.

So here's my February Menu:

February 2-7
Chicken Lo Mein
Enchiladas
Italian Wedding Soup
Shrimp 'n Rice 

disney

February 8-14
Meatloaf (Husbands favorite)
Tacos (Daughter's favorite)
Garlic Parmesan Chicken


February 15-20
Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken & Rice
Crock Pot Mongolian Beef & Couscous
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken'
Sloppy Joes!
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

via hookingupandstayinghooked.com

February 21-28
Enchiladas (yes that's twice this month, they are so good though)
Lemon Garlic Chicken & Asparagus
Baked Spaghetti
Tortilla Soup





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!