Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WTH Wednesday: Pinnage

It has been a while since I threw pins together to make a post.  Yeah so I just did that for today....Hump Day!

The Hump Day Blog Hop

-------

cartier leopard
Pin

I am confused.  This is the Cartier window and for some reason (unbeknownst to me) a freakin' leopard is looking in.  I imagine he wants to eat something stupid....like someone dropping their retirement on a piece of jewelry?

Undiscovered / Alan Alda
Pin

Um...do you see who that quote is by?  Yeah, Alan Alda the dude from Mash.  Ok looking at the picture and reading the quote I'm wondering who his dealer is...

DIY Henry's Rabbit pattern
Pin

These just freak the bejesus out of me.  They seriously look like something some old woman in the mountains would have sitting in her living room.  Go away weird bunnies!

DIY Elephant Sock Puppet
Pin

He said that's just not big enough...hahahaha gross humor.  Sorry had to.  And I think I must have been getting a knitting feed...seriously uncool.  Get your weird elephant to trample those bunnies and scurry off!

\\\\
Pin

I guess she's waiting on the short bus or the looney bin tram.

Pin

PREACH!

haha this made me smile(:
Pin

This just may be the best thing I have ever seen on Pinterest.  This is also how I look on skates...

Priesthood Preview Invite
Pin

I feel certain I will never receive an invitation like this.  However, if I do is this a BYOB event?

pug life
Pug

Yes young pug I feel the same at times....





1 comment:

  1. I look worried on roller skates, but that little dumplin' looks adorable on them!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!