Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Best Tuesday {EVER}

The Hump Day Blog Hop



Tuesday brought 70+ degree temperatures to my piece of North {by God} Carolina which left me feeling like this:

Fuck Yeah GIF 4

I had housework to do and since the little guy was sleeping peacefully I knew I should jump into it but God knows I just didn't want to do it because it was waaaayyyyy to nice outside!!!!!

Aint nobody got time for that GIFS

So I picked up my latest read - Mary Kay Andrews' Spring Fever and headed outside with my beach blanket, book, and raspberry lemonade.



And for an hour and a half I baked in the sun {yeah I know}, read six chapters, and sipped ice cold lemonade.

Bitch please Im fabulous GIFS


Damn it felt great!

Hope you can get some warm weather fabulous time for yourself too!




2 comments:

  1. Oh girl - yes!!! Was yesterday not the best?!!?!?!? I put the top down, ran outside, and had a bottle of vino on the patio of one of my favorite restaurants. Glad to see you enjoyed it too darling!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!